Wedding menu from 1000 rubles per a person
The hotel provides the apartments as a gift for newlyweds and a
50% discount on rooms for wedding guests
There are large and small halls in the restaurant, a wedding tent for 100 guests on the shore of a picturesque lake
An exit ceremony of marriage registration by employees of the Palace of Marriages on a unique site
Beautiful wedding ceremony
An offsite marriage registration can be held in the restaurant and hotel complex "Baltica". This is the ideal place for the most important day!
To conduct an exit ceremony of the marriage registration, we have 7 sites:
- the green hall (on the second floor of the restaurant and hotel complex) has access to the stree;t
- the small hall (on the first floor of a restaurant and hotel complex), has an exit to the street;
- conference-banquet hall (on the second floor of a restaurant and hotel complex);
- summer cafe near the lake;
- pier by the lake;
- summer cafe in the open air;
- glade with herringbones.
Venues for the wedding registration ceremony are booked by paying a rent. The buffet and Candy bar from the talented confectioners of our restaurant can decorate the registration ceremony.
For conducting of the wedding banquet we have 4 halls:
- Banquet hall is for 250 seats;
- Lower hall is for 80 seats;
- Conference-banquet hall is for 80 seats.
In the halls there is everything at the guests convenience: air conditioning, dance floor, stage, zone for the work of musicians. To conduct a stage-by-stage exit marriage registration, we are ready to provide a choice of several sites.
The menu for a wedding banquet is developed individually with each customer. All wishes and taste preferences are taken into account. We do not have a cork fee. When ordering a wedding, the customer brings his own drinks.
Room for newlyweds in the hotel "Baltica" our newlyweds receive as a gift! In addition, for guests of the wedding, a 50% discount is offered for hotel accommodation.
We provide contacts of all wedding professionals to our guests – entertainers, registrars, musicians, vocalists, photographers and videographers, florists and decorators.